More than a month after the Shoppers Food Warehouse grocery locations were closed in the San Souci shopping center in California and in Waldorf, the union that represents Shoppers workers announced a severance package in a press release Thursday for the recently laid-off employees.
- House votes to end deadline for states to ratify ERA (copy)
- Judge upholds Maryland ban on pet stores' sale of cats, dogs
- Officials select Pines as new University of Maryland head
- Police seek driver involved in fatal pedestrian hit-and-run
- Bill allows support dogs for children in Md. courts
- Rosecroft offers solid Sunday card
- Tuskegee Airman promoted to brigadier general
- Air Force $169 billion budget focuses on competition, readiness, Space Force
Success! An email has been sent to 2020欧联杯预测 with a link to confirm list signup.
Error!2020欧联杯预测 There was an error processing your request.
Feb 18$15 for AARP members, $20 for nonmembers